Charles Yallowitz tagged me in his WIP Progress Update post (http://legendsofwindemere.com/2013/05/24/2696/)
Stop by his site and read about his latest work in progress!
1. What is the name of your current WIP?
The Cowboy Angel
2. Ready to do a cover reveal?
No, I don’t even have an idea for the cover yet.
3. How many words are you into it?
4. Goal word count by the end of the week?
I’m actually just coming back to this book, so I don’t have any goals set for it right now.
5. Goal word count for the entire manuscript?
6. What genre does your work in progress fall within?
YA western romance
7. When would you *like* to publish this project?
I’d love to publish it this winter, but since I don’t even have the first draft done, it probably won’t be for another year or two.
8. Go to page 5 of your manuscript and pick a sentence at random to share with us!
“Valentina, I’m not what you think I am: I’m not a human anymore.”
9. Will this WIP turn into a series book?
10. What has been the hardest challenge in working on this WIP?
Finding the time to actually string all my ideas together.
11. What has been your favorite part of working on this WIP?
I get to start doing some research again, since I’m adding some history .
12. Any special treat planned for when you finish the final draft of your WIP?
Self-publish it and order a few paperback copies to hand out as gifts. No one other than me gets to read the book before publication.
13. Tag three people to complete this WIP meme!